Film 'analog' Photography
Film photography is on the return with Kodak announcing that they will be reintroducing a number of emulsions including Ektachrome E6 and even possibly Kodachrome!
Tomas prides his knowledge of film and uses the disciplines of of this in his digital photography.
We still use 4X5" large format and 120 in certain situations were digital we believe still does not offer the edge and have decided to introduce film photography tuition new for 2017.
The analog masterclass will be a 1-day course and will be landscape or seascape based.
The course will cover everything from film handling, rules/limitations, effects to process options based on an 8-hour landscape or seascape course.
Places are limited to 6 participants and are priced at £65 Adults and £30 for students aged 18 or over with valid student union, University or college ID
Property & Real Estate Tuition
Our one-day Real Estate and Architectural photography course provides a clear path for the entry-level to advanced, allowing you to gain the specialist skills in order to become a capable, even expert, property/real estate photographer.
This is ideal for estate agents and landlords wanting to get the 'WOW' factor from their properties inside and out that could potentially drive up sales or gain tennents. This 6-hour course will show you how to photograph architectural exteriors and interiors. Shooting in different locations, camera and lenses advice, flash gun techniques and shooting under a wide range of difficult lighting conditions. Composition tips and clean lighting. The perfect photography course for time-pressed real estate agents, Landlords, Architects, Interior designers and travelers who love photographing real estate architecture.
This is a pre-booked 6-hour course and is limited to 3 participants priced at £250 per person.
The digital DLSR and mirror-less camera with a wide angle zoom lens and at least one Speedlite flash is now considered an essential tool for taking interior and exterior photos of buildings. This course will steer you through the camera gear, lenses and accessories needed and the technique required to shoot quality, dynamic, creative and emotive shots which portrays a structure or property in the best possible light. Great photographs of real estate and the ability to turn a drab, unappealing property into something attractive for prospective buyers/tennents adds value to the property and enhances your business professionalism. For travelers and lovers of fine architecture, you gain the skills to bring back evocative, memorable images of places you have stayed or visited.
A series of workshops will cover prepping the property, props, the best cameras and lenses, settings such as aperture priority, shooting RAW, HDR, low ISO settings, bracketing, exposure compensation, balancing interior and exterior light, white balance, colour profiling, tripods, reflectors, flashes, colour cast, lighting corners, filters and a brief session on output for screen or print.
[b]One to One Photography Tuition From £400
The day can be as intense or relaxed as you wish. Tomas is an experienced and enthusiastic professional photographer & seasoned tutor, having a big heart to inspire and help others to learn new skills. The aim of the day is to provide tuition and guidance where you need it, whilst hoping you finish the day having enjoyed the experience, captured some awesome images and in the process improved your skills to a level that will set you up for the future. The 1-2-1 tuition days are designed to meet you where you are, whether you are a beginner or an aspiring professional.
The Ultimate Photography Getaway £1,500 3 Days on the Isle of Islay, Scotland
Ever thought about a photography expedition to the stunning Isle of Islay in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland?
This photography workshop focuses on the three things beautiful on Islay 1,Land 2, Sea & 3, Whiskey.
We start our adventure shooting in the beautiful landscape of this Island.
Day 2: day we make our way to Portnahaven in the west of Islay where the Atlantic waves crash into the jagged sharp rocks of the shoreline or roll up one of the many sandy beaches.
Day 3: We head to Port Ellen were we will visit 3 of the islands 8 world famous distilleries Laphroaig, Lagavulin & Ardbeg
Finishing that day with a toast (or two) with a dram of Islay single malt
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposits & Payments
1. All workshop deposits secure the workshop booking for the specific date of that workshop.
2. Deposits are non-refundable and not transferable to any other workshop.
3. The remaining balance will be due 14 days in advance of all arranged workshop dates.
4. All workshops booked without a specific date must take place within 12 months of the date of booking. eyeconPHOTOGRAPHY reserves the right to assume the booking is cancelled beyond that time. (the deposits or payments received
would be retained)
5. If the workshop is booked less than 14 days in advance of the workshop date full payment will be payable at the time of booking.
6. Should the workshop be cancelled by the client less than 14 days before the workshop date the client will be liable for the full cost. The workshop may be transferred to a later available date and every effort will be made to fill the original place but should this not be possible the client will be liable for the full cost. If the client cancels the workshop more than 14 days prior to the workshop the deposit will be retained.
7. eyeconPHOTOGRAPHY reserves the right to cancel the workshop up to 14 days in advance of the workshop. If this is necessary we will if possible make arrangements with the client to transfer the booking to another workshop with a 10% reduction applied. If this is not possible a full refund will given along with a 10% off voucher for any other of our workshops.
8. If the cancellation is out of the control of eyeconPHOTOGRAPHY, e.g. natural disasters or tutor illness, we may give the client less than 14 days notice. The monies paid will be transferable to another workshop.
9. If poor or inclement weather is experienced when a workshop is in progress, it may necessitate an early finish - in such instances this is considered beyond the control of participants and eyeconPHOTOGRAPHY. However, every effort will be made to provide indoor tuition as an alternative.
10. eyeconPHOTOGRAPHY cannot accept responsibility for expenses incurred due to cancellations.
11. All clients participate at their own risk and eyeconPHOTOGRAPHY can accept no responsibility for injury or damage to their persons or property. It is recommended that the client obtains a standard holiday or public liability insurance policy to cover themselves against injury, theft or cancellation.
12. eyeconPHOTOGRAPHY holds a professional public liability Insurance policy covering landscape photography workshops.
13. eyeconPHOTOGRAPHY is covered fully comprehensively to transport workshop clients within vehicle for the duration of the workshop.
14. We kindly request that you inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Any extra costs incurred due to failure to tell us would be the responsibility of the client.
15. On workshops that include overnight accommodation, rooms are booked and allocated on a single occupancy basis, although in some cases it may be a double room offered. Non-participating partners/spouses are welcome but we must be notified at the time of booking so that a double room can be allocated.
Any additional nights booked or partner costs will be separate to the workshop.
16. Any preset itinerary needs to be flexible. The weather, the tides and outside influences can alter the best-laid plans. It may be necessary to change itineraries - should this happen, participants' understanding is greatly appreciated!
17. On all workshops a full day is based on a minimum of 8.5 hours duration including tutorial and locational shoots. Half days are up to 5 hours in duration.
18. All participants must be 18 years or over on the day of the workshop. Under 18's are welcome to attend a group workshop but must be accompanied by a participating adult. Under 18's are welcome to attend a 1-2-1 tuition day but must be accompanied by an adult.
Workshop Booking Form
19. After the deposit or full payment has been made you will receive a confirmation email.
You will also receive a request to complete a workshop booking form. The form is a requirement for our insurers. It includes a few relevant questions which assist with the planning of the workshop. By completing the workshop booking form you will have agreed that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and entered into contract with eyeconPHOTOGRAPHY. Please note all information submitted on the booking form will NOT be shared with any third party.
20. A workshop gift voucher can be redeemed against any available workshop planned or arranged within 12 months of the purchase date of the voucher. The voucher may be redeemed beyond the 12 months period at the discretion of eyeconPHOTOGRAPHY; however, current workshop prices will apply and an additional payment may be required.
Prices and descriptions updated 14/02//2018