The Cunard Building Liverpool is a Grade II* listed building.
It was designed by William Edward Willink and Philip Coldwell Thicknesse and was constructed between 1914 and 1917. The building's style is a mix of Italian Renaissance and Greek Revival, and its development has been particularly influenced by Italian palace design. The building is noted for the ornate sculptures that adorn its sides.
The building was, from its construction until the 1960s, the headquarters of the Cunard Line, and the building still retains the name of its original tenants. It was also home to Cunard's passenger facilities for trans-Atlantic journeys that departed from Liverpool. Today, the building is owned by the Merseyside Pension Fund and is home to numerous public and private sector organisations. It is located directly opposite from Albion House, the former headquarters of White Star Line.