The Port of Liverpool Building
The Port of Liverpool building situated at the Pier Head and part of the Three Graces was designed by Sir Arnold Thornely and F.B. Hobbs, it was constructed between 1904 and 1907, with a reinforced concrete frame that is clad in Portland stone. The building acted as the headquarters of the Mersey dock and Harbour Board between 1907 to 1994 but is now home to a mix or private residential apartments and offices.
Pier Head,City of Liverpool, ENGLAND